I am currently OPEN to review requests! I just ask that you read through my policy before requesting so I can ensure we’re on the same page. Forewarning that I can be picky in what I decide to read as I wouldn’t want to half-ass a book review and my time is valuable as I have a lot of projects I tend to in addition to working full time!
I strongly prefer physical ARCs when possible but I’ll happily accept digital ARCs for my Kindle as well!
Please also understand that I reserve the right to decline any review request but if I do accept I will always post a review. That said, if I don’t like the book and can’t finish it I will be honest about that but I will also explain my reasoning.
GENRES I READ:
- Young Adult (of any genre really)
- Literary Fiction
- Women’s Fiction
- Historical Fiction (this may vary though I’m picky about this genre but when I love it, I love it.)
- LGBT Fiction
GENRES I MAY PASS ON:
- Non-Fiction – I rarely read it.
BEFORE REQUESTING PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE FOLLOWING:
- A summary and the release date of the book in question.
- How long do I have before you need the review by, (be honest please, yes it may influence my decision but I don’t think either of us want to be blindsided).
- Why you want me to review it, have I reviewed similar books, what influenced you to pick me, etc.